Well, I didn’t really make the progress I wanted to on my list last week, but it wasn’t entirely my fault…Greg played a little more MW2 on his man-cation than I expected, and he got called into work one afternoon. So, I’ve recycled a few items from last weeks list. Not sure if I’ll get to all of these because my Mom is coming to visit! She should be arriving in the wee hours tomorrow morning, so we’ll see how much of this actually gets done. I will say that because of these To-Do Lists & Flylady, I am not freaking out about my house being unacceptable…it actually looks pretty good! Okay, enough jabbering…on to the list!
1. Read daily – personal quiet time. (I’ve been doing really good on this one…it’ll be a habit soon!)
2. Purge kids rooms of toys they don’t play with.
3. Keep up with tracking our budget.
4. Stick to weekly menu plan!
5. Have Greg clean/bring in kid’s HUGE doll house from garage.
6. Have Greg put all holiday (Christmas, Easter, Fall, etc.) decorations in the attic. (Not just in the garage!)
7. Organize the laundry room to make room for craft storage.
8. Donate all purged items. (Actually take them out of the house & to the thrift store!)
9. Finish planned blog posts! (Thanksgiving dinner, Gingerbread house/cookie decorating, recipes, Christmas, & G/K’s Birthday’s).
10. Go grocery shopping.
Would you like to join us this week for To-Do Tuesday? Start with just a few things. Don’t over-do it your first couple of times. You’ll grow to become a list-a-holic later, start small now, though, k?
Just so you know, you can join us at anytime, it doesn’t have to be on Tuesdays – the list will go up every Tuesday for you to link to, but you can make your list and link to us at any point in the week!
Remember, with “To-Do Tuesday”, we’re attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we’ve got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should come back here to link up in the MckLinky as the central “To-Do Tuesday Hub” so we can visit who’s participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don’t forget to add the “To-Do Tuesday” button to your post, linking back to this post!
Let’s continue to cross items off our list as we go and help support each other in completing our lists! Don’t forget my useful HTML tutorial on how to effectively “cross-out” or √ “check off” your items on your to-do list!
Joining us? We’re using a new linky alternative called MckLinky! Please add your link below (to your To Do Tuesday post, and not the main page of your blog).