I fell off the blogging wagon for a bit (skipped TDT Week 3)…shame on me! I am feeling much better though, and am slowly betting back in the groove. I’ve been taking it super slow the last couple weeks, and it’s been driving me crazy. Hopefully I will back in full swing soon. My list this week is a little light, but I’m really striving to get it done!
1. Read daily – personal quiet time. (I’ve been doing really good on this one…it’ll be a habit soon!)
2. Purge kids rooms of toys they don’t play with.
3. Keep up with tracking our budget. (Been consistent for almost a month!)
4. Stick to weekly menu plan! (Get creative to use up some stuff in our pantry.)
5. Blog, blog, blog!
6. Rest! (I like to crochet while resting, so I am always being constructive.)
7. Convince Greg to grocery shop before bad weather hits. (Expecting ‘horrendous’ cold weather – sleet, freezing rain, ice, & snow…weatherman’s words not mine. *shudder*)
8. Spend quality time with my babies…all 5 of them.
Would you like to join us this week for To-Do Tuesday? Start with just a few things. Don’t over-do it your first couple of times. You’ll grow to become a list-a-holic later, start small now, though, k?
Just so you know, you can join us at anytime, it doesn’t have to be on Tuesdays – the list will go up every Tuesday for you to link to, but you can make your list and link to us at any point in the week!
Remember, with “To-Do Tuesday”, we’re attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we’ve got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should come back here to link up in the MckLinky as the central “To-Do Tuesday Hub” so we can visit who’s participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don’t forget to add the “To-Do Tuesday” button to your post, linking back to this post!
Let’s continue to cross items off our list as we go and help support each other in completing our lists! Don’t forget my useful HTML tutorial on how to effectively “cross-out” or √ “check off” your items on your to-do list!
Joining us? We’re using a new linky alternative called MckLinky! Please add your link below (to your To Do Tuesday post, and not the main page of your blog).