Okay, so I haven’t done one of these in awhile. That doesn’t mean I’ve been slacking! My To-Do List resembles what you would imagine Santa’s list of children to look like…an infinite list of line after line of tasks to complete. Not only do I have my day-to-day duties, which I’ve been keeping up with fairly well, but I have a vacation to plan, and also things I have somehow volunteered myself to do. Why do I pile stuff up so high on my plate? Am I a glutton for punishment? Do I want to keep busy so I don’t worry about issues I have no control over? Am I just a little crazy? I have no clue. It may be one, all or none of those…who knows? Anyways, here is the condensed version of my To-Do List for the week.
1. Keep up with exercise. (Doing great so far…haven’t missed a day yet, AND I’m extremely sore.)
2. Keep up with housework.
3. Work on closet.
4. Stick to menu plan.
5. Complete pre-vacation shopping. (Including a car-top cargo carrier.)
6. Make hair appointment to rescue my face from my mop of hair & add a little “summer” color.
7. Discuss & finalize certain vacation plans w/ Greg & FL family.
8. Take Grayson to the Library.
9. Take time for myself…read, get some sun, etc.
10. Finish vacation lists. (If I prepare like I have and end up forgetting something vital, I’m gonna be beyond ticked.)
11. Prepare for Mom’s visit. (The week before we leave for vacation…maybe I’ll enlist her help w/ vacation prep…hehe.)
12. Finish personalizing/updating Trinity’s cell phone. (Already had to order a replacement…not her fault, phone defect.)
13. Post actual life content on my blog. I have so many blog posts floating around in my head, but haven’t had the time to actually write them.
Would you like to join us this week for To-Do Tuesday? Start with just a few things. Don’t over-do it your first couple of times. You’ll grow to become a list-a-holic later, start small now, though, k?
Just so you know, you can join us at anytime, it doesn’t have to be on Tuesdays – the list will go up every Tuesday for you to link to, but you can make your list and link to us at any point in the week!
Remember, with “To-Do Tuesday”, we’re attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we’ve got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should come back here to link up in the MckLinky as the central “To-Do Tuesday Hub” so we can visit who’s participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don’t forget to add the “To-Do Tuesday” button to your post, linking back to this post!
Let’s continue to cross items off our list as we go and help support each other in completing our lists! Don’t forget my useful HTML tutorial on how to effectively “cross-out” or √ “check off” your items on your to-do list!