Okay, so I’m back. I’ve taken a break from blogging, and I am so ready to be back. I’ve re-evaluated what exactly I want my blog to contain, and I am ready for some change…not too much, but some change. So, I’m rested, refreshed, and ready to write. What better way to welcome myself back to the blogosphere then to make my weekly ‘To-Do List’. So, starting with a clean slate…here we go.
1. Blog about our wonderful Florida vacation, complete with lots of pictures. =)
2. Prep for back to school. (I can’t believe summer is already over…it FLEW by!)
3. Scan boot camp year book & return to amazing USMC friend in Missouri. (Thanks Nicole!)
4. Plan menu for next 2 weeks. (Complete w/ shopping list & coupons.)
5. Clean out fridge. (Worst. job. ever.)
6. Send out care packages to my sister & my aunt.
7. Organize closet…aka where everything that doesn’t have a home gets thrown.
8. Get hubby to FINALLY fix blog problems.
9. Have quiet time everyday. (Actually multiple quiet times…I think I deserve more than one.)
This list is, of course, in addition to my daily ‘To-Do List’s’ that I have to have to function. If you’d like to join in on the To-Do List ‘fun’, feel free to link to your site using the MckLinky below.