So….if you looked at last weeks list, you pretty much know this weeks list. I started alot of projects, got about halfway through, lost motivation, and put it away. I have got about half of the kids school supplies bought, tagged & in their backpacks, so I’m in pretty good shape. I tore apart the closet, and began organizing the
crap stuff that has been thrown in there, but didn’t get very far…I’m thinking I only need to put one major project on my list per week. Otherwise, I feel like I failed. *sob* So with the mindset of taking it down a notch…here’s the revised list.
1. Continue to blog about our wonderful Florida vacation, complete with lots of pictures. =)
2. Finish scanning boot camp year book & return to amazing USMC friend in Missouri. (Thanks Nicole!)
3. Plan menu for next 2 weeks. (Complete w/ shopping list & coupons.)
4. Send out care packages to my sister & my aunt.
5. Finish organizing closet. (Need some nice photo boxes or bins or some type of storage container.)
6. Get hubby to FINALLY fix blog problems. (Not sure why I keep putting this one on here…it’s not happening.)
7. Have quiet time everyday. (Actually multiple quiet times…I think I deserve more than one.)
This list is, of course, in addition to my daily ‘To-Do List’s’ that I have to have to function. If you’d like to join in on the To-Do List ‘fun’, feel free to link to your site using the MckLinky below.