Okay, so I’ve been a total slacker on my blog. Upside is that I’ve been getting alot done around my house. I’m almost back into the cleaning/FlyLady groove, been doing well on the budgeting, reading my bible, our vacation plans are coming along nicely, and I’ve been spending alot of quality time with my family. I have noticed that I have the time to blog, but have been using it for other things *cough* Facebook *cough*…which I plan on cutting back a bit on. It’s insane how those little games can be so addicting! My to-do lists have become outrageous, so I think I’m gonna tone it down a notch. (I have daily to-do lists that I post on a dry erase board by my front door…these are the ones that have become out of control.)
Plus, even though our vacation isn’t until July…I have vacation brain. It’s all I can think about. So excited to go back to Florida!! It’s been 7 years!
1. Get back to the gym! (I need to lose about 5-10 more pounds to be ready for the beach!)
2. Start working on organizing & purging the craft closet.
3. Finish up & post reviews & a giveaway this week!
4. Decide on & order a bathing suit.
5. List more things on Listia!
6. Coordinate schedules w/ Florida family…gotta squeeze in as much family time as possible!
7. Prepare/plan summer routines for kids.
1. Stick with the Family Challenges!
2. Stick to weekly menu plan.
3. Keep up with/follow budget using mint.com.
4. Remember to update progress on To-Do List!
5. Become consistent with working out in the gym and/or EA Active.
6. Keep flying with the FlyLady!
Would you like to join us this week for To-Do Tuesday? Start with just a few things. Don’t over-do it your first couple of times. You’ll grow to become a list-a-holic later, start small now, though, k?
Just so you know, you can join us at anytime, it doesn’t have to be on Tuesdays – the list will go up every Tuesday for you to link to, but you can make your list and link to us at any point in the week!
Remember, with “To-Do Tuesday”, we’re attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we’ve got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should come back here to link up in the MckLinky as the central “To-Do Tuesday Hub” so we can visit who’s participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don’t forget to add the “To-Do Tuesday” button to your post, linking back to this post!
Let’s continue to cross items off our list as we go and help support each other in completing our lists! Don’t forget my useful HTML tutorial on how to effectively “cross-out” or √ “check off” your items on your to-do list!